To be eligible to submit to any Br!NK opportunity:
- Applicant must identify as a womxn and currently reside in the Midwest. (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD)
- Applicant must be available for the workshop period and Br!NK Festival 2019 starting August 25, 2019 through September 9, 2019.
- Submissions must be made through Submittable by 11:59PM of deadline date.
- Only one submission per playwright, per year to the Residency – additional submissions may be made separately to the Br!NK Br!efs for each prompt. Only one submission per opportunity per Playwright.
- Feedback is offered to the finalists and winners of the Residency program; We will be unable to give comments or feedback on any Ten Minute Plays.
Submissions not meeting the requested criteria or any full unsolicited scripts will not be reviewed.
Submitting for Residency
Submission for the Resident Plays are made through Submittable.
They are required to submit the following documents:
- Questionnaire (In Submittable)
- PDF UPLOAD: A one-page Cover Letter addressing what you would like to work on in the development series.
- PDF UPLOAD: A one-page Playwriting Resume.
- PDF UPLOAD: The Full Script including:
A title page that contains the PLAY TITLE, PLAYWRIGHT'S NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, & EMAIL ADDRESS. This is the only place where the Playwright's name should appear.
A second page that contains the CAST OF CHARACTERS (including any doubling), TIME, & PLACE, followed by the SCRIPT.
PLEASE NOTE: The playwright’s name should only appear on the cover page and NOWHERE else in submitted PDFs.