To be eligible to submit to any Br!NK opportunity:
- Applicant must identify as a womxn and currently reside in the Midwest. (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD)
- Submissions must be made through Submittable by 11:59PM of deadline date.
- Only one submission per playwright, per year to the Residency – additional submissions may be made separately to the Br!NK Br!efs for each prompt. Only one submission per opportunity per Playwright.
- Feedback is offered to the finalists and winners of the Residency program; We will be unable to give comments or feedback on any Br!NK Br!efs.
Submissions not meeting the requested criteria or any full unsolicited scripts will not be reviewed.
Submitting for Br!efs
All submissions must fit the following guidelines:
- Include 1-3 of the props for the round - the picture of these props can be found on the Renaissance Theaterworks website
- Cast size: 1-4 actors only (doubling for more characters is fine)
- No longer than 10 pages
The following are required to submit:
- PDF UPLOAD: the CAST OF CHARACTERS (including any doubling), TIME & PLACE. Please Note: This can be connected to the script making it a total of 11 pages OR can be a seperate upload.
- PDF UPLOAD: The full script (no more than 10 pages, 11pt or 12pt font). Must include the NAME OF THE PLAY and PAGE NUMBER on all pages of the script. (Header or Footer)
PLEASE NOTE: The playwright’s name should NOT appear on any uploaded documents.